Website Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms
Access to and use of the Five Valleys Cordials Ltd website (the "Site") is provided by Five Valleys Cordials Ltd ("Five Valleys Cordials Ltd" or "we") subject to the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms"). By accessing the Site you are agreeing to the Terms. Please check this website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions and we may review these at any time by updating this posting. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this website.
- How to Contact Us
This Site is controlled and operated by Five Valleys Cordials Ltd, Stroud, Glos. GL5 4TE, England. In order to contact Five Valleys Cordials in the first instance please either email email@example.com or write to Five Valleys Cordials Ltd, Stroud, Glos. GL5 4TE, England.
- Online Privacy Notice
- Changes to the Website
Five Valleys Cordials Ltd. reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Site or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Five Valleys Cordials Ltd shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Site following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Site and its content (including without limitation the Site design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Site) are owned by or licensed to Five Valleys Cordials Ltd or otherwise used by Five Valleys Cordials Ltd as permitted by law
- In accessing the Site, you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and / or printing of pages of the Site for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- Links to Third Party Websites
The Site may provide links to other websites or resources that are controlled and maintained by others (Third Party Content). Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- Competitions and Prizes
From time to time, Five Valleys Cordials Ltd will run competitions on the Site. These are subject to additional Terms and Conditions, which will be made available at the time they are run. You agree that we can use any personal details, which you give us to contact you in connection with such competitions, prize draws and promotions.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Five Valleys Cordials Ltd cannot and does not guarantee that this site will always be fully operational or error free and does not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs or losses that may arise from your use of this site or any inability to access this site.
- Five Valleys Cordials Ltd excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, and save in respect of death or personal injury arising from Five Valleys Cordials’ Ltd negligence, all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with this site or its unavailability. This exclusion shall apply in respect of (without limitation) any interruption of services, lost profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data, or any other consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with this site, even if Five Valleys Cordials Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether arising in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise. Five Valleys Cordials Ltd does not warrant that this site is free from viruses or any other material that may have a harmful effect on any computer software or hardware or telecommunications system.
You agree to indemnify and hold Five Valleys Cordials Ltd and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Five Valleys Cordials Ltd arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- It is prohibited to access the website from territories where it contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and your are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Online Store Terms & Conditions
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of the checkout process, you will be given the opportunity to check and review your order before submitting. Changes to your order can be made at this time by pressing the back button on the website page. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
- We may refuse to accept an order:(a) where goods are not available or (b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment.
- Our online store is only available to consumers. We have the right to refuse any trade orders received through our online store. To discuss trade enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices are quoted are in British pounds stirling (£) and include VAT at the current applicable rates.
- You will need to order at least 6 items to qualify for our online store service. The maximum order is 18 items (3 cases). For orders over this quantity, please contact us for a quotation.
- Our set delivery charge is £5.95 including VAT for UK mainland.
- Due to high carriage charges, we can only deliver within UK mainland. For orders outside this area, please contact us for a quotation.
- All orders are normally dispatched within two working days, but please allow up to seven working days during busy periods. If there is likely to be a delay with your order beyond seven working days, we will inform you as soon as possible. The delivery will need to be signed for or you must inform us via email email@example.com if the package needs to be left in a safe place or with a neighbor.
- We will always replace faulty or damaged products free of charge. Breakages must be notified within 48 hours of delivery. If our products are not to your satisfaction for reasons other than damage or breakage, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot accept returned goods, which are not faulty, except by prior arrangement. Please email us on email@example.com to inform us of any issue. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We endeavor to respond to all complaints within three working days. Please contact us via our online contact form or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If, for any reason we cannot resolve your complaint immediately, we will advise you on how long we expect it will take and keep you fully informed on the process.